Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 751: Fun Fun Fun

Tonight I went out with some girlfriends I haven't hung out with before.  We're friends at the gym, but have never gotten together to just hang out.  So, I was flattered when they invited me to join in on celebrating a friend's birthday.

It was so fun chatting and hanging out!  There are so many great people here, and I feel very blessed to have such sweet and fun friends.

Although I couldn't stay too long--I get tired pretty early these days, it was a Joyful Moment hanging out and getting to know them better.


It was also a Joyful Moment to discover that my computer and my memory card are friends again.  This is a fun shot HH took while I was out.  Baby B has been on the rampage lately and leaves a massive wake of destruction behind him, wherever he goes.  This was the remainder of a jumbo pack of diapers.  And if you look closely, you can see a few cookie cutters up near Z.  The rest of those (100+) are scattered in the kitchen.

Oh, toddlerhood.  How I've missed you.

Coming home to a freshly cleaned home was a Joyful Moment for me, though.  Actually, HH was in the middle of mopping the floor when I walked in.  And while I wrapped up a phone call with my mom he gave Z a much much much needed bath.

It was a Joyful Moment mixed with a twinge of guilt.  How did I get so lucky?

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the phone call. That was my definite JM for the day. love you@

Cheryl said...

Love you!