Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 749: Bows and Lace

Tonight I went shopping with a really good friend up in the big city.

For baby clothes!

I started out kind of slow and hesitant (trying to be good about our budget), but as the evening wore on I warmed up to the idea and wound up with more than I expected.  But I did get some rally good deals.  And some even more adorable clothes!

So many Joyful Moments!

I even got a few things for myself.  As in $200 worth of clothes from the Loft for less than $5 out of pocket for me.  Beat that Joyful Moment!

I got some amazing stuff from Janie and Jack, one of my favorite stores.  But I think this simple layette might have been my very favorite.  With the matching pants that have a darling ruffle across the bum.  Ah!  So cute!  I'm so excited to dress Darling A (not perfectly set on this yet) in it all!

And on top of all of this, I got to hang out with my friend.  Tons of great conversation, laughs, and just plain fun.

And on the way up, I got to talk to my mom for a bit.  Which was really nice because I haven't done that in far too long.  Love you, Mom!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are as fun as bum ruffles!

No comments: