Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 748: Skypily

Today was actually a pretty good day.

The kids had the day off of school, so we had a nice relaxed schedule.  No rushing anywhere.  I even made it to my yoga class without having to rush anyone.

Tonight we all enjoyed our reward for meeting our goals the last two weeks.  We went to a local frozen yogurt joint.  They have a new flavor--cinnamon something or other.  It was amazing.  And it was a total Joyful Moment.

But today's real Joyful Moment was skyping with my younger sister.  It's her birthday.  The kids were kind of crazy, but it was still really fun to chat with her and see her cute little guy giggling over my crazies' antics.

Happy Birthday, Little Sis!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments so delightful!

2 comments:

Linda said...

My HH and I went x-country skiing for 3 1/2 hours - We were dead when we returned home!!! But loved doing something we enjoy and haven't been able to do this season until today. Wish you'd been with us. :)

Cheryl said...

How fun! Brings back great memories!