Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 734: Satisfactory

Today was a good day.

Yesterday, I wrote several letters that I've been putting off (I'm the worst at sending mail) and I made the kids draw accompanying pictures and letters as well (they were all for family).

Today, I mailed them.  Including a copy of the Book of Mormon for someone I care about very much who has recently expressed interest in what we members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believe.

That was a Joyful Moment.  Both for sharing something so special to me and simply for finally crossing many things off my to-do list.

And then the rest of the day just went well.  I'm not saying things were perfect.  We still had our tantrums and issues.  Baby B actually sent me to my room for looking at him.  Like this, "Go Bed!"  I was smiling at him and he was happy moments before.

That kid has some attitude issues.

But he's adorable.

Anyway, it was kind of a Joyful Moment because it was so funny.

Then we got even more to-do items checked off this evening, including dropping about 5 bags worth of stuff of at Goodwill.  Hooray for de-junking and donating!

Capping off the evening with a great Family Home Evening and some yummy Oh Henry Bars for treats!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and a timely "Time Out" from time to time!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love the feeling you describe.

I woke up with another episode of my most common health problem and wonder of wonders - got into the Dr an hour after they opened. The joy was in being able to take a pain reliever right after that. :) It made the rest of the day much more joyful.

Cheryl said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I'm glad you were able to start fixing it right away!