Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 729: It's HUGE!

Our new bedroom furniture came today and that is the only thing HH said to me for the next 5 minutes.

Seriously.

And then we parted ways so he could take one child to taekwondo at one location and I could take one to another location.

As soon as we were all back home together, wanna guess what he said to me?

"It's HUGE!!!"

I guess it's a big step to go from a queen-size bed sitting only on a metal frame and two modest, mismatched nightstands to a king-size with headboard and foot board and a pair of decent-sized night stands.

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture for you.

We decided that we didn't really like how the new comforter fit inside the duvet and we disassembled the bedding before I remembered to take a picture.  And now it's really not looking its best, so it's going to wait until I get the new comforter tomorrow night.

Still... getting the new, pretty furniture here at my house was definitely today's Joyful Moment.

Well, that and when HH told me (with great enthusiasm) that I look really great today.  I'm not sure if it's my growing belly, or the fact that I'm usually in pajama pants by the time he gets home, but I haven't been hearing that as often lately.  So, it was extra appreciated tonight.

Wishing you all HUGE Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am sooooo excited for you to get your bedroom furniture and bedding. I'm still dreaming of the day that I'll follow your example. The only holdup is me, so I'm not complaining.

Cheryl said...

Mom--Go do it!!!