Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 814: Hunting

This morning started off with an Easter egg hunt and breakfast at the church.  It was more fun than I expected.  The kids had a blast with the Easter egg hunt.


Baby B could barely hold in all of his excitement.

HH and I decided a little while ago that it's time to switch Baby B over to a toddler bed.  He's climbing out of his crib all the time and at least with a toddler bed he'll be able to climb back in unassisted.

Plus, someone else will be needing the crib in a little while.

So, today I went out in search of bedding.

Difficult because it needed to go with Little M's bedding which my mom and I designed and sewed.  But my Joyful Moment came when I found THE perfect quilt.


No one will appreciate this as much as my mom since she got up close and personal with the bedspread we made (mostly her) for Little M.  Those tan patches are actually corduroy, which his bedspread also has sections of in the same color.  What are the chances?

I love target.

Baby B was pretty excited about the new bed and the new pillow pet.  Until bed time rolled around, of course.

But we did have more Joyful Moments making our traditional Easter morning cookies in prep for tomorrow!

Wishing you all Joyful Moment and perfectly matching corduroy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's an adorable blanket!
My JM was that Russell crawled like 3 "steps" today. He actually crawled!

Linda said...

You're right - I'm completely and totally amazed. it looks like it was made to go with it. What were the odds! That's awesome. and joyful for me too!

Cheryl said...

Amy--Thanks! And HOORAY for Russell!!!!! I'm so glad he's making progress!

Mom--I can't wait for you to see it in person!