Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 836: Breathing Again

Thanks to pregnancy congestion and allergies, I haven't slept well in ages.  Or, at least it feels like that.

But this morning I woke up and could only remember waking up one other time in the night.  And that was a gigantic Joyful Moment right there.  Not only does the lack of sleep make me exhausted, but lying awake for hours is kind of depressing.

Then I began the day I've been stressing over for a couple weeks now.  Mainly because I had to have an ultrasound since I've has been measuring on the small side for the last few visits.  I've been concerned about what that means, all the while knowing that most likely, everything is fine.  But there's just that little bit of doubt.

Turns out, she's measuring right on schedule to the day.  And even the external measurement of my uterus was more accurate today.  And everything else looked great.  She continues to be quite healthy.  I couldn't ask for more.  That was an indescribably enormous Joyful Moment.

And then HH picked up this for me:


From brother and his sweet wife.  I love love love these things.  Ah, so yummy!  Forgive the poor picture, but I could barely keep the kids hands off of it long enough to snap this.

And then we devoured it.

Thank you!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that make a previously dreaded day become most wonderful!

2 comments:

Linda said...

So, who sent you the yummies?
My JM was having medication that helped me feel better when I had a flareup this morning and again at night.

Cheryl said...

I hope you're feeling all better now!