Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 818: Don't Mess

Today was not my favorite day.

I might be a little more prone to irritability when I'm pregnant.

Maybe.

All I know is, today pretty much everyone was bugging me, or making me mad.

Not the best of feelings to be having.

But I did have a nice chat with my mom this morning.  That was a Joyful Moment.  And more sweet snuggles with my Baby B.  His fever seems to finally be dropping a bit.  I'm not sure it that was truly Joyful though.  Good news, for sure, but not really Joyful.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and the sense to give a cranky pregnant lady her space!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Today I talked on the phone with you, then your sister-in-law living in the U.S., and then each of your 2 sisters. I thought about how blessed I am to have spent much of my day talking to all of you. These were my JM's - lots and lots of them!

Cheryl said...

It's a good thing you like talking! (c: