Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 827: Hats Off

Yesterday's ickiness rolled over into today.  It didn't help that I woke up at 3:45 and couldn't fall back to sleep.

We struggled through our morning and finally made it to the gym.

Where a friend presented me with a darling crocheted hat she made for Darling A.  Oh my goodness!  It is SOOOOOOO cute!  And I can't wait take pictures of her wearing it!  Which is why I decided against posting a photo of it tonight.  It is very cute all by itself, but I guarantee it will be infinitely more adorable when it's on my adorable baby's head.

Sigh.

I'm so excited for newborn pics.

Anyway, getting that hat was of course more than enough to shake my bad mood and bring me a Joyful Moment.  I love my talented and generous friends!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments brought to you by generous friends!

No comments: