Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 288: Sinking In

I believe I've mentioned that I teach the 9 & 10 year olds at church.  I try not to and feel that I shouldn't, but the truth is--I struggle with this.  I won't go into that.  What I will go into is the fact that today, I felt that they really responded.  They got excited about what we were learning and discussing.  And it was totally a Joyful Moment.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is the center of who I am and what I do.  Being able to help these great kids come to know their Savior a little better is an amazing blessing that I'm very grateful for.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments in finally seeing some progress after a whole lot of hard work!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What was your lesson? I wonder if our wards are on the same schedule? How fun that you are doing the same thing as Dad and me. I hadn't remembered that.

Did you tell the story of Job? That was our lesson and was my joy for the day too - We have the best 9 and 10 year olds in the church and team teaching is the best!