Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 291: Run, Little Man, Run

We were running behind this afternoon when it came time to pick Sweet P up from the bus stop.  So, when I saw the bus rounding the corner, long before we could get there, I asked Little M to run to meet her.  I had Baby B, Z, and high heeled boots--I just couldn't do it.

So, Little M took off in his new Spiderman boots with his unzipped puffy coat flailed out behind him.  The cuteness of that was Joyful Moment in and of itself.  But watching the sweet reunion of these two sibling/best friends was an even greater Joyful Moment.  I am beyond happy that my children are such great friends.  I hope and pray it lasts...

Wishing you all Joyful Moment reunions!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Cute! Mine was a good talk with our big sis. :)

Linda said...

As I read your post, I thought about how grateful I am that all you kids are still great friends, not to mention the in-law great friends. Family!

My joy came from reading a great talk by Pres. Uchtdorf - "Of Things that Matter Most" about simplifying in times of turbulence. I appreciate the true principles he taught, such as this: "...we would do well to slow down a little, proceed at the optimum speed for our circumstances, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most."