Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 290: Cha Cha In My Ears

So, I've been having this weird ringing in my ears the last few days.  I pretty much only notice it when all is quiet.  But then every 30 seconds, or so, it's like the ringing does a little "cha cha cha".  Is this normal?  I mean, as normal as ear ringing ever is?

I think I just need to sleep.

But on to the Joyful Moment of the day.  It was actually just a pretty good day all around.  I went to my very first ever PTA meeting.  It was pretty uneventful and ended half an hour early, so I headed to a children's clothing consignment shop to pick up some new snow boots for Little M.  We discovered on Saturday that his were too small and it's supposed to snow tonight (please, don't!).  They didn't have a large selection, so I was thinking I would have to just go to Target and get him some new ones, when I saw a black pair that looked to be about the right size.  On closer inspection I discovered that not only were they the right size, but they were also Spiderman snow boots.

Today's Joyful Moment was when I came home and told Little M about the new boots.  And then told him they had Spiderman on them.  Any of you who know him know just how expressive this little boy can be.  And his face had the most joyous expression and he made this crazed little happy sound and his weird excited laugh and it was great.  $4.50 well spent.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that cost less than $5!

1 comment:

Linda said...

A match made in heaven - isn't it fun?!

My HH left at 5:30 this morning for CA and will return around midnight, which means our one only car has been at the airport all day. And I've spent my day catching up around here. For the first time since our move out of our house, everything that should be filed is actually in the drawer where it belongs. And I can see the counter... and floor... My only regret is that I didn't take a before and after photo like Becky did when she did a big project. I keep walking into the now-organized room just to feel the joy all over again.