Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 377: Peek-a-Boo!


This picture makes me laugh.  The look on his face is just hilarious.  Not the most intelligent, but still priceless.

So, Baby B got super giggly tonight, just before getting everyone ready for bed.  Like, slap-happy, sleep-drunk giggly.  It was so stinkin' cute!

HH was holding him and we were playing peek-a-boo behind HH's back.  You know the drill--I'd pop out behind one shoulder, get a belly-busting giggle from Baby B, and then pop out behind the other shoulder and get another belly-busting giggle.  Over and over and over and over.

When you've got a baby giggling like that, you really can't stop.  It's just too fun.  And too cute.  And too fun.  And cute.  So, you keep going and the baby gets more and more tired and more and more ridiculous.  And it's wonderful.  And a Joyful Moment beyond compare.

I love being a mama.

Wishing you all belly-busting Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That photo is priceless. Don't you think t belongs a card? It would make great future blackmail material too.

My joy tonight is from having the self-discipline to exercise at the end of the day. I usually do that in the morning, but this morning's routine was not even close to normal, so I told myself I'd exercise tonight. And I did! Inspite of so many other easier options. I am sooo proud of myself and delighted to be able to share my triumph with you. :)