Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 388: Thanks

So, there is someone that I've been wanting to send a "Thank You" to for a very long time.  But I've been in search of the perfect "thing" and coming up empty.  It involved a list of very specific and sometimes odd criteria.

Well, today I finally came across something that fit the bill *almost* perfectly.  And that was totally my Joyful Moment!  I'm so excited to send it and finally fully express my appreciation (don't worry--I already gave a verbal and written "thank you", it's just that these are really special circumstances).

So, it was a Joyful Moment in part because I get to check something off of the Big To-Do List, but also because I'm relieved to finally be able to repay in a small way a huge service someone did for us.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are dual in purpose!

1 comment:

Linda said...

We left your G&G and drove to Boulder for dad to meet with clients. At the end of it, they invited us to join them at a sushi restaurant - mmmm, good! I had my first real sushi - and liked it - SURPRISE for me. And then we had this fish and vegetable japanese thing - we cooked it in a simmering broth at the table. It reminded me of the staple in Singapore. FUN!