Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 380: Home

Little M was still deathly ill upon waking this morning.  I'm beginning to fear the worst (a.k.a The Dreaded Rotavirus).  And Baby B finished up his most recent day and a half of wellness and is congested and cough-y again.  So, HH stayed home from church with the Sickies, while Sweet P and I went.  I had to go because I was teaching the lesson.

Baby B went down for a nap about 2 1/2 hours before I left and was still asleep then.  Plus, 3 hours from church, and it was about 6 hours away from each other.  And I totally missed him!

So, seeing his gorgeous smile that is mine, all mine when I arrived home and then snuggling him and making him giggle--that was today's Joyful Moment.

It never ceases to amaze me how much peace and comfort one little baby can bring.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments far, far away from The Dreaded Rotavirus!

1 comment:

Linda said...

How is everyone? We're praying for you.

I have a couple of joys to share: 1 - We totally pulled off a surprise party for you little sis today, with her HH's sibs here to help. It was fun! 2- We had a great stake conference focused on seeking,inviting, and using the Spirit. I learned and relearned so much.