Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 394: Double Trouble

Today was Little M's first day of violin lessons!

I know, a part of me has been questioning this as well.  But I've thought long and hard and HH and I both decided this was a good (probably the best) time to start.

And today went fantastically well!  It was SO DANG CUTE!  Totally my Joyful Moment.  And it's amazing how much he has picked up from watching Sweet P.  I'm sure he will cruise through the first bit much more quickly.  It doesn't hurt that I will know what I'm doing as well.  In the Suzuki method, the parent is heavily involved.

He's still working with the cardboard violin, so that wonderful day of listening to two little screeching violins is not yet here.

I'm anxiously awaiting that day.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments with just one (or none) screeching violins!

1 comment:

Linda said...

My visiting teacher and I had a 1 1/2 hour of visiting. She's an amazing woman and I loved hearing her perspective on a variety of topics. It feels great to make some connections in our new area. :0)