Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 399: My Man

Well, last night's post might have been a clue that you might be hearing a lot of HH-centered Joyful Moments in the coming posts.

Today's Joyful Moment was working out with him.  I set up a weight training routine for him last weekend and we did some more fine tuning with that.  Sometimes he complains about me being to challenging when we do this (my education background is in physical fitness).  Sometimes he gets sidetracked by all of the TVs broadcasting all of the different ESPN channels.  Today he worked hard and he stayed focused.  Except for a few times when he was apparently distracted by me and had to tell me how great I looked.

That form of distraction is acceptable.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments while working on your fitness!

1 comment:

Linda said...

HUGE JOY! We set up some bookshelves in our office and emptied at least 8 boxes of books - Books that we can now find when we want them. My HH and I had a great time doing this together. And I love how the room is looking.