Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 410: Oh, Wow

This week might kill me.

But if not, then I will be the strongest person alive.

That being said, the day was not without Joyful Moments.

-Chatting with one of my sisters on the phone and finding out that I will get to see her and her new baby in a little over a week!!!
-A visit from two of my good friends, a.k.a my visiting teachers
-Making these in preparation for Little M's birthday tomorrow and thinking about how excited he would be when he sees them

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that make you stronger!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You and me both sister.

Linda said...

I bet he will love them! Do you remember helping make cupcakes like this when you were growing up?

My joy came in the middle of the night - when I was able to sleep in spite of yet another bladder infection. All because of a priesthood blessing from my HH.