Thursday, March 10, 2011

DAy 404: Forever 29

A friend of mine *might* be turning 30 next year.  And she *might* be really struggling with that fact.  So, she planned a great big bash for her last birthday in her 20's and tonight we all went to dinner and then, drum roll, please...  Roller Skating!

Before this year, I hadn't been on any form of skates for 8 years.  And look at me now.  I amazing!

Because going to a skating rink three times in three months is all it takes to make one amazing.

Anyway, I just love my girlfriends.  They are loud and hilarious and are my family out here.  So, hanging out with them tonight was a faaaaabulous Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all faaaaaaaabulous Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Scott, Amy, and their family are here! Need I say more... Karen & Jeff joined us for dinner... My HH returned from a day in Tucson... lots of joys (in spite of what feels like catching a cold this afternoon)