Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 411: Four Years With Little M

My middle baby turned 4 today.  And celebrating him was a Joyful Moment.

It was a bit hectic and stressful as well.  But he really is such a joy to me right now that it was all worth it.*


I love my Little M.  He has become such an obedient, loving little boy over the past several months.  He has such a sweet heart.  He loves to help me do things and I am constantly amazed at how capable he is. He used to always whine that everything was too hard for him, so I began telling him, "You can do hard things!" He took it to heart and even turned it on me one day when I told him he couldn't do something he wanted because it would be "too hard".  He especially loves to help me in the kitchen and I love his company and his help.  He's my little buddy and I'm happy to take him with me just about anywhere I go.  He loves to laugh and find the fun in everything and is a great example to me in that respect.

So, even though today was crazy, it was all very worth celebrating this Little M who brings so many Joyful Moments to my life and our home.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments with someone as special as Little M!

*I really couldn't have gotten through today without more of my wonderful friends helping me this morning and my sweet HH.  He came home and I spewed forth my stress, frustration, and anxiety from today, the few days preceding today, and the next couple days all over him in a gush of words and fuming. And he took Baby B (my hip's parasite the last few days) from me in spite of the baby's protests, and listened to it all.  Then he took Baby B with him to a brief home teaching appointment, giving me time to straighten the house, make Little M's special birthday dinner, and calm down a bit.

1 comment:

Linda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Little M! Grandpa and I remember well that special day you were born! We loved you at first sight. :)

I love reading how thoughtful your HH is; thanks for wisely choosing him to be your eternal partner.

My joyful moment was waking up without pain. And recognizing the source of that relief. It lasted all day, so plenty of joyful moments for me today.