Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 980: Curse The Flash

Today has been fun.  I still didn't get much sleep again last night.  Poor Darling A is congested.  Sad.

But, she has been such a sweetie.

Remember when I said she was stingy with her smiles?  No longer true.

She now seems to feel obligated to smile and interact every time we lock eyes.  She has been so adorable all day.  She's been super smiley and chatty.  She even gave a couple squeals of delight while we were smiling at each other.  So fun!  Joyful Moments all day long!


I tried to get a picture, but this was the best I got.  It's hard to get a picture of a smile all by myself, but HH was gone to basketball.  So, I had to shoot and hope I still had her face in the frame.  And if I missed (which I did a few times) then I had to wait a while until she could see again after the blinding flash.  Every time.  And I didn't feel good about blinding her too many times.  So, this was it.

I will try again, though.  Don't worry.

But, nothing is as good as the real thing.  Of course.

We also had some Joyful Moments hanging out with some friends and getting out of the house.

Anyway, it's time to go to bed.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments as close as you can get to the adorableness of Darling A!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looking at that photo brings back so many memories of my babies' smiles. She's a sweetheart! I'm so happy she's yours.

Cheryl said...

Me too!