Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 961: And Through The Woods

After another nice morning with my aunt and her husband, we stopped by to visit my grandparents who live near them.


I have never seen my grandma look happier, or more at peace, than when she is holding one of her new grand babies.  She tends to be a bit on the austere side, so I love seeing the way her whole face lights up as she holds one of my babies.  She didn't say so, but I think it's safe to say that was a Joyful Moment for both of us.

And visiting with her and my sweet grandpa was another wonderful Joyful Moment.  I really don't get to see them enough, so I fully enjoy the times I do.

Then we headed back down the road and had another relatively good, but very long drive.  Just a little bit sad because Baby B occasionally cried out from pain in his ears as we changed air pressure.  Poor little guy.  He's a trooper though, and we made it.

Our next stop was at HH's parents' home.  Joyful Moments in finally making it to their house and getting out of the car and of course, in seeing them.  It was fun watching Darling A's grandpa get to hold her for the first time.

And a funny story from Baby B:  He told me this morning, "I have a booger in my no."  "In your what?"  "In my no."

If you think about it, one "no" plus another "no" would be two "noes" which, phonetically, sounds exactly like "nose".

I love toddler logic.

Wishing you all logical Joyful Moments!

3 comments:

Linda said...

smart guy!

Meg said...

Apparently Marne did the same thing! Each nostril was a no and both together were the nos(e). Haha. Such cute kiddies. :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Seriously, toddler logic is the *BEST*...I'm pretty sure a while ago Caden told me that he needed to get sharks for his tank on the internet, 'cause they're better behaved. Of course they are (c: