Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 988: We Needed A Friday

So, thank goodness we got one!

The kids were so tired all day from getting home late from the lake last night.  Which meant extra whines for me.  Fun stuff.

But, we made it through.  Darling A did her best to provide Joyful Moments with her adorable smiles.  HH came home and we had a good evening, in spite of the the ongoing whining.

And then, he and I relaxed and watched half of a movie together (we're too tired to make it through a whole one!).  It's been a while since we did that.  Lazy, I know.  But, it's nice to just cuddle up with him and chill.  A chill Joyful Moment for us both, I think.

Wishing you all chill Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Linda said...

As you know, your Dad & I frequently watch half a movie to end our day. :) This evening, we went to the temple together. Aren't we fortunate to live so close to the temple?! It was a great way to end our day and our month.

Cheryl said...

Mom--How wonderful!