Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 964: Is It Weird So Many Of My Posts Have "Yoga" In The Title?


I love how relaxed babies look when they sleep like this.

This morning, I did not feel relaxed.  I felt grumpy.  And was seriously considering HH's offer of the night before to just hop on a plane with Darling A and get out of here.  Traveling with kids is stressful.  Traveling with a tiny (albeit chubby) newborn, is awful.

And the hormones don't help.

But, I slept in and then did almost an hour of some fairly rigorous yoga.  And felt a billion times better after.  That was definitely the Joyful Moment of the day.

Other than that, I pretty much avoided people and kept my baby close most of the rest of the day.  We'd both had enough of her being passed around constantly.  Reconnecting with her was another Joyful Moment.

We took the kids to HH's younger brother's grave site.  Not sure if I'd call that a Joyful Moment, but since they never knew this uncle, I was glad to finally show them something tangible.  And they seemed to appreciate it.  At least, Sweet P and Little M.

And tonight, another of HH's younger brothers came by the house and we all played games together.  He's a lot of fun, so that was full of Joyful Moments.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and blissful relaxation!

No comments: