Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 147: Better Call the 'Wah-mbulence'

Today was definitely not yesterday.

HH left for a business trip early yesterday morning--that's why I was so grateful yesterday went so well--and he gets back late tonight. And we all need him desperately. Everyone was out of sorts today and not even a trip to the zoo or chicken nuggets could fix things.

My Joyful Moment in all of that? When HH called just a few minutes ago just before his plane took off. It was the first time I got to talk to him all day and it was so wonderful to hear his comforting voice. Even though all I did was complain about my rotten day. Sorry, Honey!

But that phone call doesn't compare to the Joyful Moment I'll have in just a little bit when he gets home and wraps his amazing arms around me.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments full of zoo trips, chicken nuggets, or amazing arms! You choose.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hang in there. What a wonderful thing to look forward to when he gets back.

Linda said...

I''m glad it was such a quick trip and that you're together again. That's one of the few blessings in having your HH go out of town; you appreciate them and recognize how much you depend on them even more.

We are making an offer on a home tomorrow - Hope it is accepted - That JOY is hard to imagine.