Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 617: Hello, Me!

This morning, after a great workout, I was driving to the bank and my favorite song came on.  Oddly, I had forgotten about it completely.  What does this say about me?

I don't know.

Nevertheless, it is my favorite song.  For many reasons.

Here, I'll share it with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFz61X2PQTw&ob=av2e

Anyway, as I was listening, and still riding on endorphins from the morning spin class, I suddenly realized that I felt just like me.  Again.  Finally.

And while today was fantastic, that was my favorite Joyful Moment.  Which is saying a lot, because it even beat out some homemade apple pie from the freshly picked apples.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are even better than apple pie!

2 comments:

Linda said...

YIPPPEEEEE!

I loved the video to go with the song. Didn't know that is your favorite. Good choice.

My joy might have been the fun email from your HH.

Cheryl said...

Haha. And I'm glad you like the song.