Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 619: Spiders

If you know me, you know spiders aren't really a source of any positive emotion for me--especially not joy.

However, tonight I went to a Craft Night! with some of my gal pals.  We each brought our own project and just enjoyed visiting.  And eating delicious cookies.

I should have taken a picture, but I'm too tired.  But, I made Baby B's Halloween costume.  He's going to be a spider.  A darling, dapper spider.  In a little suit.  Ack!  It's so cute.  I can't wait to try it on.

And then I promise to take pictures.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments with darling, dapper spiders!

2 comments:

Linda said...

It sounds so cute - I can't wait for the photos!

My day began and ended with my baby sister in the hospital. another successful surgery for her. I actually went to the hospital a total of FOUR times! It's a good thing she's only in ovrnight. :)

Wyatt's joy was getting back to him mommy and daddy.

Cheryl said...

Give her more hugs from me and tell her she is in our prayers.