Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 636: Sea of Red

Today was a Bucket List sort of day.

Now, I've been to a Red Sox game and a Husker game.

Not all in one day.  The Red Sox were a few years ago.


Huskers today.

Unfortunately, we're kind of blocking the "sea of red".  But at least we're all decked out in our true fan colors.

And we knocked Michigan's socks off.

It's always nice to go to a game and have the team you're rooting for win.

Just in case you didn't know that.

I'm always helping.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments in crossing things off your Bucket List!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am such a huge advocate about bucket lists!!! That is great that you are checking things off! What a fun fun game! (even if I'm a michigan fan ha my brother in law played for the Wolverines)

I came across you blog (and so glad I did!)& just wanted to comment...

xoxo
Aarean

p.s. come check out my fun giveaway that ends tomorrow on my COLOR ISSUE blog: colorissue.blogspot.com

Linda said...

JM today - making choc chip peanut butter cookies with Ky, running an errand with Mel, seeing Jar in his Man in Black costume, talking with Nattie, Matt, & Josh. And watching Dad & Ry plan their basement.

Cheryl said...

Aarean, your blog is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by here!

Mom--Wish I was there for some yummy cookies with my cute nieces and nephews!