Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 608: Trying To Feel The Spirit

This weekend is General Conference.

An awesome opportunity to hear a prophet of God speak.  And just the thing I needed to continue to crawl out of my recent black abyss.

Joyful Moments as bits of inspiration hit my heart.



I also made this because I listen better when my hands are busy.


Though it looks darling as a necklace/tutu for Baby B, it's actually part of Sweet P's Halloween costume.  I'm fiercely proud of it.  And completing it in one afternoon was also a nice Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all fierce Joyful Moments!




2 comments:

Linda said...

You ought to be way proud - It's adorable!

My joyful moments were spent with your big sis's family in the a.m. Even though they had said they'd leave early, they stayed until after lunch. And later this afternoon we visited with all our New York friends in the area. awesome! And Weston even went with us - made us feel very cool.

Cheryl said...

Thanks!