Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 1090: Right Where I Need To Be

Today was really nice.

Yoga in the morning with my mom--my foot is feeling better all the time!

Lunch with a friend going through some really hard stuff right now.  Sad to hear about it all, but glad to be able to be a part of her support group.

And then a visit to the temple with my HH and a friend tonight.  It was so amazing.  It never ceases to amaze me at how different pretty much everything feels now that I feel so different about myself and the world around me.  I felt so close to and loved by my Heavenly Father.  It was indescribable.

I'm so grateful to my mom for watching the kids (including an unusually sad Darling A) so we could go.

Unfortunately, on the way home I pretty much crashed.  I think I'm coming down with the flu.  As in influenza.

Boo for Flu. :(

Here's hoping for a miraculous recovery tonight!  This weekend is kind of a big deal.  I can't be sick!

No comments: