Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 1101: Not Broken

This is weird and gross--I've been having night sweats every night ever since I came down with the influenza.  Weird and gross.

And really disruptive to my sleep.

And it got me really down last night because I started thinking maybe I was just broken in some weird way and would be having night sweats for the rest of forever.

So, I couldn't get out of bed this morning.  HH stuck around for a few hours so I could try to catch up and he even scheduled me a doctor's appointment.

The "good" news is that night sweats are apparently completely normal when dealing with influenza.  Another 2-3 weeks with them is also totally normal.

Kind of stinks, but at least I'm not broken.  That was actually a relief and kind of made me happy in a weird way.

No comments: