Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 1096: De-Clutter

I woke up with a bee in my bonnet.

It helped that I felt considerably better.  So, I de-cluttered.  And de-cluttered some more.

After putting Sweet P back to bed, that is.  She finally fell victim.

At least now, we're all in this together.

Eventually, I wore myself out.  But, the house looks considerably better.

And I feel better.

Tonight was violin night.  Sweet P was still pretty sick, so Little M and I went by ourselves.  And it was kind of nice.  Their instructor was able to have a bit of a longer and more relaxed lesson with Little M (he did great!) and then she and I had our parent teacher conference.  Where we pretty much both established that we love each other and both think the other is doing great.  It was nice.

Here's hoping for a healthier day tomorrow!

No comments: