Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 1095: Sleep All Day

That's pretty much what I did today.

And I think it made it big difference.  I feel more alive than dead finally.  It wasn't my ideal way to spend my final day with my parents here, but I know that tomorrow I won't be able to take a three hour nap, so today I had to take advantage.

Poor Little M went in for Round 3 with the Plague today.  I don't think it was too bad for him, though.  Just a mild fever for the first bit of the day.  He did get some extra sleep, which honestly, all of the kids could really use.

Make that, all of the people in my house, actually.

  
Remember that wall hanging I made a couple weeks ago?  My dad hung it on a wall for me tonight.  I'm pretty darn excited about it.

We'll be sad to see my parents go in the morning (actually, HH will be the only one to see them, since they're leaving at the crack of dawn!).  This wasn't what I had planned for their visit.  But, I'm really grateful they came.  I'm so glad they were here for the baptism.  I'm grateful for all the projects they helped with and all of the laundry my mom did.

And I'm glad that we did get a lot of fun in, even though some of us felt rotten.

Mom and Dad, you'll be missed!

3 comments:

Linda said...

and we miss you! Thanks for a wonderful week, influenza aside. :)

Your hanging really does look awesome!

Linda said...

FHE with you and your family was one of things I'll remember from this trip. Watching you and Sweet P interact as she led our discussion was quite wonderful. You are such a dedicated mom!

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you posted about that. I had actually forgotten! It was a great opportunity to teach with her.