Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 66: Follow the Prophet

In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we have a General Conference twice a year. It is several hours of guidance, counsel, and instruction from the leadership of our church as guided by the Lord.

Today was the first day of this conference. And that was definitely my Joyful Moment. Sweet P and Little M always make it a little difficult to hear all of the messages (thankfully, they are printed in a magazine we will receive next month!), but those that I heard were wonderful. There was a lot of guidance for parents which is something I always appreciate.

But I also just felt a great sense of love from these wonderful men and women and also from my Heavenly Father. And we get to listen for four more hours tomorrow--what a wonderful way to spend Easter!

No comments: