Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 86: Peace

I had hoped to look cute after having this one, but getting up in the middle of the night after trying to sleep through labor for a couple hours isn't really conducive for that.

Again there have been far too many Joyful Moments to share today. The best was learning that it has been more than 24 hours since anyone detected a murmur in BB's heart and the EKG came back fine. I can't express the relief that accompanied that Moment.

Being home with our whole family of five was another wonderful Joyful Moment. Especially when HH put on the new Josh Turner CD he got for me to listen to while in labor (unfortunately, my labor went way too fast and intense for that!). But we all enjoyed dancing around and listening to it while we got dinner ready. I love him!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments filled with exactly what your heart needs right now!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You're kidding, right?...Cheryl, not look cute...impossible.

Love you. We're all sick...it's hard to find joy when your sick...especially as sick as I am right now. Really not feeling well. But, I had my little three year old crawl up and put his arms around me and say, "I just want to hold you." How nice.

Nikki said...

You are truly adorable, especially after just giving birth!

Yay! Congrats!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Ditto...you look amazing! Congrats on the new little bundle of joy, what a lucky kid to go to such a wonderful family! (c: