Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 77: Play Time

Today's Joyful Moment was waking up and knowing that HH took care of our taxes months ago.

Okay, not really. I forgot that it was Tax Day until I overheard people talking about it at the gym. But I am grateful to my sweet HH for taking care of this task every year. And doing it in advance so it's not stressful.

Anyway, today's Joyful Moment was actually taking Little M to the park. My doctor's appointment finished early, so we got to the gym early, so I was ready early, so we had time to kill before picking Sweet P up from preschool. So, we headed over to the park and played for a while.

Little M was a little disappointed that I declined his offers to join him on both the tire swing and the merry-go-round. But other than that, he had a great time. And I truly enjoyed watching him run and play and just love every minute of it. There is so much to be learned from little children when it comes to experiencing joy. A simple outing to the park was like a dream come true for him. And it doesn't matter that we go to a park at least a few times a week--he still finds great joy in playing.

I love my children.

Wishing you all childlike Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Gunta said...

I am grateful for TurboTax and filing online....