Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 71: Dog Tired

Our poor puppy really doesn't get the exercise and attention she needs. I was doing better about playing fetch with her or at least running around a bit, but these days, I just don't have the energy. We take her on a walk most nights, but we don't exactly go at the pace she'd like.

So, I feel guilty pretty much every time I look at her.

And since she likes to hang out with me, I feel guilty a lot.

Last week HH found out about a nearby dog park. We took her there tonight. Wow. It was dog heaven. She's a very social puppy, so she was super excited to have so many other dogs to interact with. She also had a great time running around in circles with a bunch of other big dogs for quite some time.

When she was running, it seriously looked like she had a huge grin on her face. And that was my Joyful Moment. I guess somehow this crazy pup has made her way into my heart. And it made my heart very happy to watch her having such a great time.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments of making someone else's day great!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

12 years...I know that joy just keeps growing with each passing year.