Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 92: Why Don't We Just Dance?

HH bought me the latest Josh Turner CD to listen to while I was in labor. We thought music might be a good distraction this go round. But then, of course, labor was way too quick and intense to even think about that, so the CD sat in my purse half-opened.

But since we've been home, I've been listening to it a lot. And it's brought me several Joyful Moments throughout the week. I love Josh Turner and I love that HH thought to get it for me. And the songs are very sweet and romantic.

Tonight I put it on and then danced around with BB. It was so fun snuggling and dancing around with him. He was awake, so I got to watch his wide little eyes as we twirled around the kitchen (while HH kindly cleaned up dinner). And then I sat down and he drifted off to sleep.

Joyful Moments galore.

Wishing you all Joyful dancing Moments!

No comments: