Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 79: Plethora

I've always loved that word. Ever since I learned of its existence back in Greek roots. It's just so fun to say.

And it's a perfect description for today's Joyful Moments. Would you say I have a plethora of Joyful Moments? If you've never seen "Three Amigos", that will mean nothing to you. Sorry.

Anyway, here they are in a nutshell:

Playing personal trainer with HH at the gym since I was too tired to give myself a workout

HH satisfying my craving for donuts from a specific local donut shop

Playing at the zoo with the whole family

Going to lunch and ordering "mom and dad's meals" (Little M's name for food that isn't a "kid's meal)

Working on the garden with HH

Making dinner for a family with a sick mama (okay, there were times while I was making it when this was NOT a Joyful moment, but for the most part, it felt really good to do something for someone else instead of being so centered on me me me)

Actually planting some of our seedlings in the garden with the kids (this started as a Joyful Moment, but unfortunately, did not end as one)

Finally getting the kids in bed so I can hang out and RELAX with my sweet and wonderful HH

Wishing you all a plethora of Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That's one of Michelle's favorite words, too, and she tries to use it in every essay that she writes. I'm glad you had a plethora of Joyful Moments! Maybe todayyou will as well :)