Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 91: Thunder

It's Severe Storm Season around here right now. Which isn't necessarily a source for Joyful Moments.

But tonight it's just a wild storm with lots of thunder and lightning.

I don't know why, but ever since I can remember, I've loved thunderstorms. They just somehow feel invigorating and exciting. Is that weird? I don't know. But I love them. So, listening to the rain pour down and the thunder crash while watching the lightning glow was tonight's Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all exciting and invigorating Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Gunta said...

Just one more thing you and I have in common! Remember our house in Cedar Valley? I used to love looking out over the endless valley and watching the sheet lightening in the summertime. It's amazing how storms can be so different in various areas of the country (or probably the world, for that matter.)

Melanie said...

Seeing my little boy dance to a little radio ditty that came on. He's so cute and carefree. I found joy in his adorable self.