Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 93: Okay

Today brought a lot of interaction with friends and neighbors. I had to take Sweet P around to a birthday party and then a play date and we had a few visitors at the house. And everyone kept asking how I am doing with the transition from two to three.

And today's Joyful Moment(s) came when I could honestly tell each of them that I am loving it. Not that it's been a breeze or anything--I'm just really enjoying our expanded family. And I'm doing okay. And for me, that's huge.

Sometimes I worry that this won't last and that eventually everything is going to come crashing down like it did after I had the other two. And based on my history, that's is very likely to happen. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy this time. I'm grateful to be able to so fully enjoy a newborn baby for once. And who knows? Maybe this time it will last.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments of loving whatever life brings!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I agree, enjoy the moment, instead of living in fear of things that may or may not happen in the future.

I am very happy for you, Cheryl.

Linda said...

My joy today? Are you kidding? My sister came to play for a week. A WEEK!