Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 121: Rockin' Receipt

Yeah , so today's Joyful Moment came from an awesome deal I made at CVS. That might sound silly, but listen to this:

So, they had a deal that I could buy Old Spice body wash (what HH always uses) for $4 and then get $4 in rewards bucks back. Like getting it free. Except I had a coupon to buy one bottle and get one free. Plus a $5 rewards coupon from a previous purchase. So, I got two bottles of body wash and a little something extra as a small surprise for my HH AND $8 rewards bucks back. And I paid $0.45 out of pocket.

Yeah, I rocked that deal.

And it was totally my Joyful Moment because I love LOVE finding great deals and saving money. Love it.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that you rock at!

And if you want to see a little girl who knows that she rocks at everything, check the video on the post below. We should all do something like this before bed at night.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Mine was pretty similar! I found BRAND new motherhood maternity jean capris that are so comfy and cute and fit me right for $6 at DI. Oh yes, life is good. :)

Linda said...

It must be in our genes (or jeans, right Meg?) to appreciate a good deal. I think we owe it to Grandma J who always found a good bargain.

My joy came from talking to an old friend on the phone and finding peace and excitement about our decision.