Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 107: Three

That's how many Joyful Moments I have to share with you today. One with each of my children.

First, was when Little M and HH got home from last night's camp out. He was so excited to tell me everything and I could tell he had such a fun time. And it just filled my heart with joy to know it.

Second, I'm *pretty* sure BB smiled at me. He made eye contact with me, I smiled at him, and then he got a really big smile on his face... and then about 30 seconds later he started crying. That's why I'm not 100% sure. But it totally looked like a smile. Can you say JOYFUL MOMENT?!

And third was Sweet P's recital. Honestly, she didn't do all that great. Is that horrible to say as a mom? She forgot where she was at in her piece several times and just really struggled to get through it. She can play it waaaaaay better than she did today. But she looked so cute up there on stage with her little tiny violin, I forgot to be concerned about how well she played. I was busy having my Joyful Moment over her cuteness.

Wishing you all at least three Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Joy came from being with my family and really enjoying the sunshine.

Linda said...

My joy came when a 5 year old granddaughter called to talk to me because her mommy and new baby brother were asleep and her daddy and other brother were camping. It made my day!