Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 117: N'Sync

That was the only boy band I ever really got into. I was in love with Justin Timberlake's curly hair. I've always had a thing for curls.

Anyway, so today didn't have any defining Joyful Moments. It was just sort of a good day where I felt like I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. We're starting to find our new normal, so we can have a normal life again. And it feels good.

So, as I sit here reviewing the day's events, I can think of Joyful Moments, but they are pretty much of the variety that I've already shared. Mostly, relating to my family--my greatest source of joy. So, today's most original Joyful Moment would simply be when I reflected back and realized that things went well today. And not just "well considering the circumstances". Things really went well. Yay us!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments brought to you by life going smoothly, or by a boy band. Take your pick!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ah N'Sync. That was the first concert I went to, you gotta love them.

Linda said...

Today did NOT feel like Tuesday, because for the first time in a few years I was home rather than at the Manhattan Temple on a Tuesday. So my joy is all the Tuesdays in the past almost 3 years when I was serving there. I miss it already!