Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 96: Carry Over

So, today was actually abundant with sweet Joyful Moments. At least this evening. I shared a Joyful Moment with each of my children.

But the Joyful Moment I want to share here is actually kind of from yesterday. Last night my m-i-l discovered a package on our doorstep. It was from my parents. It contained a gift for each of us from their recent trip to Egypt. Very fun.

But my true Joyful Moment came from the other item in the package. A beautiful, soft blanket for BB. Did I mention it's beautiful? And soft? Oh, so soft. I just love it. L-O-V-E. Love. Totally a Joyful Moment last night. And then I wrapped him in its softness this morning and he looked so precious in it. Joyful Moment today.

Lovely.

Thank you, Mom!!!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments from an awesome mama!

1 comment:

Linda said...

did you know you're very very good at gratitude? Thanks! I loved it too - and wish I'd been able to arrive in the package too.

At the temple today my sister and I were part of a very special moment in another woman's life, and the feeling in the room was beyond joy.