Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 97: Photo Op

I happen to be lucky enough to have not one, but two friends who are excellent photographers. Actually, I think I have more than that, but these two asked if they could 'please' take photos of my baby.

Okay, fine.

Actually, it was a lot more enthusiastic of a response from me. More like, "Please do!!!"

And today was the big day. So, of course, he woke up with flaky, dry skin and one eye sealed shut with green goo from a clogged duct.

And he pooped all over my friend's white blanket while doing the nudey photos.

But these amazing girls worked around all of that and hid it pretty well. Well, they hid his dry skin and goopy eye. The blanket was done, though.

Anyway, watching all of that and anticipating these super cute photos was definitely today's Joyful Moment. I will share whenever I get the finished product!

Wishing you all picture perfect Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Rachsticle said...

I think that the poop story will be great to tell his friends when he is a teenager and you show them the photos. Hope you are doing well. :)

Linda said...

Want me to share your story? When Dad was holding you and checking out at the store and looked down to see what he thought was mustard on his shoe? funny now, right?

My HH brought me joy - He went to work at 4 am so he could take time off and take my sister and me on a beautiful hike up to Kaaterskill Falls.