Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 112: Smiley!

So, this might be cheating, but today's Joyful Moment is sort of a repeat. Sorry.

Remember how I said I thought BB smiled at me last week? Well, today he did for sure. And I melted. Completely. It was so sweet and precious and adorable. And then he spit up all over me. But you can't really be upset with someone who just gave you the sweetest smile.

And then he smiled again at HH just barely. I'm so glad he got to experience this Joyful Moment, too!

And just in case that is cheating, I have a back up Joyful Moment. That would be from tucking in Little M. He told me I couldn't tickle him because he was too powerful. Actually, he barely got it out in between giggles because I was tickling him and he is SO ticklish. And it was really funny.

Anyway, wishing you all Joyful Moments full of grins and giggles!

1 comment:

Linda said...

oooooooohhhhhhhh... I love those first smiles; they're the best! That's your reward for losing sleep, changing diapers, catching spit up, and everything else that comes with these brand new babies.

I'm feeling very joyful - after more than a year of job hunting, my HH now has 2 great offers to decide between. We feel very blessed.