Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 100: Yay For Me!

100 Consecutive Days of Posting!!! That is a huge accomplishment for someone as poor at commitment as I am. I'm really pleased with myself. Kind of a Joyful Moment in and of itself. And while we're at it, I'm going to share a few of the other Joyful Moments that have accompanied this journey so far.

One is my sister-in-law Mel who has been pretty consistent in sharing her Joyful Moments here as well. I love that she is supporting me in this and I love getting an insight into her daily life because we live way too far apart.

Another is many of the rest of you who have shared intermittent Joyful Moments here and on your personal blogs. Again, I really appreciate your support and reading about the things that bring you joy.

And last (and definitely least), every time I click the spell check and get a "no misspellings found" message, it's a little bitty Joyful Moment. I used to be a pretty good speller, but being out of school and being a mommy seems to have intruded on that ability a little. So, anytime I feel like I've still got it feels good.

Wishing us all another 100 days of Joyful Moments!

p.s. No misspellings found tonight!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on the 100th day! Wish I could say it was my 100th comment... You're very sweet to me by the way and that was really uplifting.

My Joyful moment today was a break in the rain, a 20 min walk with my hubby (hand in hand) and with the kids, and seeing their carefree happy attitudes. It was also very touching to have my little one reach up and lovingly touch my face during a movie. When I looked down he said, "Mommy, you're very sweet." Today was a happy day focused on the rich blessing of my family.

Meg said...

Mine was an unexpected date with Weston at Wendy's. :)

Lisa Carlson said...

Cheryl, I just started reading this blog, not too long ago. I am really impressed with your consistency too - even on the day you gave birth and all the exhausting days since then. Way to go! I really appreciate reading your comments. You've inspired me to create and look for more joyful moments in my life. You are awesome.

Linda said...

My joy was bittersweet - my baby sister flew back to her home today. We cried together before she left. I'm grateful for a friendship that makes it hard to say "goodbye".