Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 98: Daddy Cakes

Today was a rough day. It was another stressful, scary day for me as a mom as Sweet P underwent some more testing. Mostly it was stressful and scary because I'm still hormonal. I'm sure everything is fine.

Today's Joyful Moment came while sitting here trying to think of today's Joyful Moment. HH is upstairs with BB. BB has the hiccups for the 14 billionth time of his short time on earth so far. I'm sitting in the basement, but sound travels very well through our vents and I can here HH up there cooing to our little baby and it completely fills my heart with joy.

For one thing, it's just really adorable to listen to their interaction. For another, I'm so grateful to have married a man who is such an excellent father. It's no wonder the kids can't wait for him to get home each day.

I feel the same way.

Wishing you all adorable Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Daddy Cakes® said...

Very nice post Cheryl. As a Father of two boys, that are now 7 & 9, I fondly remember days, mornings, and nights of holding them when they were so small. My son's actually named our business "Daddy Cakes®" and our products are sold in about 400 stores and on Amazon.com. Keep celebrating joy & God bless you.
Have Fun!
Dan

Linda said...

My joy is that every morning of Karen's visit we've been able to go for a 1 hour + walk. You know how amazing that is. And then we keep going all day long. And then we do it again the next day - It's a miracle for someone who's dealt with fibromyalgia for 15 years. (And we talk nonstop the whole time we're walking...)