Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 932: A Sleeping Babe


Is this not perfection?

She is my Joyful Moment so many times every day.  She's so sweet and precious and... darling!  All of the squishy face in this picture.  And the complete comfort, even with a foot touching her elbow.  You try sleeping like that!

She is so beautiful.

Today was actually a pretty good day.

Amazingly, my kiddos let me sleep until 9:45.  Yeah.  That's not a typo.  I still can't believe it.  But it was a Joyful Moment for sure.

So, as a reward, I took them out to lunch.  Just a local fast food joint (healthy, I know), with a playscape.  They ate.  Enjoyed free ice cream cones (thanks to coupons from the Summer Reading Program at the library).  And then played for a long while on the playscape.  It was great fun for all.  And a Joyful Moment for me to watch them having so much fun together.

More Joyful Moments snuggling with Baby B when he came into my room (where I was trying to nap in spite of a very very noisy little sleeping Darling A next to me) and snuggled for several minutes after his nap.

And a Joyful Moment eating a delicious dinner brought by yet another friend.  How spoiled am I?

And more Joyful Moments picking out a card for HH for our upcoming anniversary.  And then finding a random, but hilarious card that I had to buy to send to someone.  Still determining who...  I love shopping for cards!


And then bringing this in from the garden tonight!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and an occasional morning wasted away in sweet sweet slumber!

No comments: